(as of Jan 18,2022 13:42:31 UTC – Details)
From the Publisher
I know the instant pot has had its fans in the past years, but for me, the humble air fryer is my greatest countertop kitchen appliance after the microwave. It creates delicious comfort food like chicken wings and fries without an oil drop, giving you an opportunity to make much healthier food with the same ingredients.
However, air fryers have weird shapes and are limited in volume. I sometimes think they were designed to make individual servings at a time.
The Emeril Lagasse Power Air Fryer 360 is quite different. Having a shape identical to the traditional toaster, it’s also a versatile multi-cooker with dozens of functions.
To be honest, this is exactly the kitchen appliance I geek out in my kitchen. It has a large cooking volume plus does double duties; as a toaster and as an oven. Moreover, it comes with dozens of preset settings.
If you have just purchased this Emeril Lagasse Power Air Fryer 360, you have made a brilliant and the wisest decision.
Bacon and Cheese Quiche
1. Poke pie shell with a fork then place it on a baking sheet.
2. Place baking sheet on pizza rack and select bake setting. Set temperature to 400°F and the timer for 14 minutes. Press the start button to start.
3. Take out from oven and set aside.Line large dinner plates with paper towels and set aside.
5. Cook bacon on a skillet over medium heat for 8 minutes or until browned and crispy.
6. Transfer the bacon to the lined plates.
7. In a mixing bowl, whisk eggs, milk, heavy cream. Salt and pepper. Add bacon and cheese to the egg mixture and fold until well mixed.
8. Pour the mixture on a pie shell and cover the edges with strips of aluminum foil.
9. Place the pie shell on the pizza rack of the Emeril Bagasse Air Fryer 360 and select the bake setting.
10. Set the temperature to 350°F and the timer for 55 minutes. Press the start button to start.
11. When the quiche is well cooked it should be firm and golden brown. Remove from heat and let rest for 30 minutes before serving.
1. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil.Poke each potato 3 times with a fork and wrap with an individual piece of aluminum foil.Place potatoes on pizza rack and select bake setting. Set temperature to 400°F and timer for 70 minutes. Press start.
3. Remove potatoes and let them rest to cool. Remove potatoes from aluminum foil. Pinch potatoes to slightly open. Season with salt,pepper.
4. Mince scallions and melt butter in a skillet over medium heat.In a bowl, crack eggs and whisk until smooth. Add eggs to skillet along with half scallions,half bacon.Cook for 3 minutes while folding. Add half cheese and fold until it melts. Season with salt,pepper.
5. Place potatoes on a baking sheet and egg mixture on them. Sprinkle remaining cheese on potatoes.
6. Place baking sheet on pizza rack of Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer 360 and select bake setting.Set temperature to 400°F and time for 10 minutes. Press start.Sprinkle remaining scallions and bacon on potatoes,Serve with sour cream and hot sauce.
Emeril Lagasse Power Air Fryer 360 is a kitchen appliance that offers you the convenience of the countertop convection oven, air fryer, toaster, slow cooker, dehydrator, and pizza oven all at once. It can roast food for large families and gatherings, dehydrate snacks without preservatives or added sugar, and air fry French fries without oil.
ASIN : B08NRVZ7DP
Publisher : Independently published (November 10, 2020)
Language : English
Paperback : 124 pages
ISBN-13 : 979-8561782770
Item Weight : 8.5 ounces
Dimensions : 7.44 x 0.28 x 9.69 inches